How to Find Writers
It’s the biggest issue that students have when they look for essay and paper writers. And it’s also the riskiest. If they find and use cheap writers, they may be happy about the price they pay. But the bigger price is getting horrible quality or plagiarized pieces that they cannot turn in.
The best of all worlds is to have friends who have used writing services and can recommend those that produce writing of high quality and that offer guarantees and pricing that is reasonable. Unfortunately, lots of students will not admit that they use writing services for fear of looking “dumb,” or that their instructors will find out they are getting that kind of help. So, it then becomes your job to figure out how to find a company that is ethical, professional, and supplies great writers.
As you look for professional writers’ services that provide custom writers who are really qualified, there are certainly some telltale clues as you visit writing websites and navigate through the content. Here are some things to look for:
- Read through the content on the site. It may be more informal than the essays and papers they produce, but it should be grammatically correct. If it isn’t, chances are you will not get the best paper writers. In fact, they will probably be ESL.
- Look for samples of the essays and papers they have produced. The best writers’ websites will be happy to display samples for visitors to review
- Take a look at policies. Services that offer the best online paper writers will have clear and written policies about privacy, revisions, money-back guarantees, and there will be a terms and conditions document that outline your rights and responsibilities
- Contact the customer support department and ask detailed questions. Do they have the answers quickly? If so, they are probably employees of the company, not just an answering service. And there should be a phone number.
- Make sure that you will be able to talk directly with your writer. If you can’t, it’s probably because that writer either doesn’t exist or s/he is a foreigner whose English is not good.
- Look for other clues. One thing to look at and to ask about is dissertations. You may not be in the market for one, but these are huge complex projects that cannot be produced quickly. If a service tells you they can produce a dissertation in a matter of days, they do not have top writers working for them. They are accessing databases and trying to re-write published dissertations.
- Get online and do some research. Google any company you are considering and see what others have to say about the essays and papers they have received, as well as how they are treated when they have issues. You should also check writing service review sites for any comprehensive reviews that have been written. Most of these reviews will give a lot of detail and save you lots of legwork in the process. They also give numerical or “star” ratings, and services with the best research writers will get high ratings.
There are no guarantees when you use a writing service for the first time. But taking some of the risk out of your selection can go a long way toward ensuring that you get smart writers. Using the steps listed above will remove a lot of that risk, especially if you read what others have to say – those who have actually used the companies and those reviews written up on review sites.
There are thousands upon thousands of online writing services, and many of them may appear to be good on the surface. You could spend weeks searching through websites and still not know for sure. One of the best methods to find good options – those services that offer English-speaking, degreed customer paper writers, along with reasonable pricing and guarantees, is to take advantage of the work that other reviewers have done. You can read those reviews, see the pros and cons of each writing service, and pick one that has high marks for quality and service.